well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Remember ‘The Wonder Years’?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember ‘The Wonder Years’?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
Seen on Twitter:

“The Wonder Years aired from 1988 and 1993 and depicted the years between 1968 and 1973. When I watched the show, it felt like it was set in a time long ago. If a new Wonder Years premiered today, it would cover the years between 2000 and 2005.”

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed it. My first boyfriend looked just like the young guy...!

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
When I was in high school ( in the 70’s) we had “50’s days”, where we would dress up, and it felt like it was so long ago, and now I’m just Blink Blink

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20459 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
My grandfather was born in the 1890s. Even though my grandmother wasn't that much younger, she was born in 1902 and it felt so much younger. At least she was in the right century.

We're all going to be like my grandfather.... born in the 1900s. How ancient.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post