well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Armadillo World Headquarters

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Armadillo World Headquarters
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
The most famous place I have never heard of.

The list of people who have performed there is incredible!

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34946 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Qaanaaq-Liaaq
posted Hide Post
I never heard of it. It sounds like an interesting place to visit if I’m ever in Austin, TX. But I have heard of “The Wild Hare & Singing Armadillo Frog Sanctuary”, a bar located in Chicago. It's a helluva name. I’ve been there many times but not recently. I like it because it hosts live Reggae music bands.

Posts: 1411 | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
What I found most entertaining is the list of hundreds and hundreds of acts who have played in a venue that I have never heard of before.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34946 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Texas is full of them. Check out Gruene Hall. You may have seen it in the Travolta movie Michael. It's where they did the dance scene. Fun place.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13555 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post