well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Finnish Reaction to Donald Trump

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finnish Reaction to Donald Trump
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I just don’t even know how to react anymore. What a ******* disaster he is. And what a joke our country is for electing him. Completely depressing.

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20484 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
He's a ranting crazy man today. His head is gonna explode if he isn't careful.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38016 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Borderline paranoid. He must be scared poopless.

quote:
President Donald Trump floated an unsubstantiated claim Thursday that pharmaceutical companies could be pushing for his impeachment because he has tried to reduce drug prices.

During an event in Florida where he signed an executive order related to Medicare, the president highlighted his goal of cutting pharmaceutical costs. He then suggested with no evidence that drug companies could be helping to drive the “the hoax” — the name Trump has given the House Democratic impeachment inquiry into whether the president abused his power by trying to get Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, one of his chief political rivals.

Trump said:

We’re lowering the cost of prescription drugs, taking on the pharmaceutical companies. You think that’s easy? It’s not easy. They come at you from all different sides. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hoax didn’t come a little bit from some of the people that we’re taking on. They’re very powerful. They spend a lot of money. Spend, I think, more money than any other group in the world, actually, in terms of lobbying and lobbying abilities. And I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the nonsense that we all have to go through — but that I go through — wouldn’t be surprised if it was from some of these industries like pharmaceuticals that we take on.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/0...ing-impeachment.html

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38016 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post