well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Wordle coincidences

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle coincidences
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted
Yesterday’s Portuguese wordle solution is the same as today’s Spanish wordle solution.

And the word has the same spelling and meaning in Spanish, Portuguese, and English.

So tomorrow it could show up in English Wordle.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33801 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I didn’t realize there was a Portuguese one. I play the Spanish one every day, and usually get it, even though after the second word, I’m guessing/making up words that sounds like they might be words. I am starting to see the same words on Quordle in the practice games (I usually do several practice games each day). Wonder if at some point they will have to make a 6 letter wordle game.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20467 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
Today the second daily dordle word is the same as the wordle Portuguese word (spelling and all)

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33801 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
I didn’t realize there was a Portuguese one. I play the Spanish one every day, and usually get it, even though after the second word, I’m guessing/making up words that sounds like they might be words. I am starting to see the same words on Quordle in the practice games (I usually do several practice games each day). Wonder if at some point they will have to make a 6 letter wordle game.

wordguessr goes up to 7 letters.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post