well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Tucker Carlson 2024

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson 2024
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
The founder of the pro-Trump super-PAC Black Americans to Re-elect the President has predicted that Fox News personality Tucker Carlson will stand for president in 2024.

“Tucker Carlson will be the Republican nominee,” former Republican candidate for Congress Vernon Robinson said in an interview with The Independent. He added that Carlson would “solidify America First” and continue Trump’s legacy, and that he would be happy to help Carlson campaign if he did decide to run. “We’re not in the crystal ball business, we’re in the ‘changing objective reality on the ground’ business, and it looks like some of that reality is changing,” he added.

“If I have anything to do about it, I will try to create a draft committee to make sure there are shock troops organized,” Mr Robinson said, adding that when he ran a campaign for now-Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr Ben Carson, “we had over 39,000 volunteers who did 900 events”.

There has been mounting speculation over the summer that popular TV host Mr Carlson might stand for the presidency if Trump wins a second term in November. “He’s a talented communicator with a massive platform. I think if he runs he’d be formidable,” Republican strategist Luke Thompson told Politico in July, when ratings showed that Tucker Carlson Tonight had become the most-watched cable news show in American history.

The super-PAC Mr Robinson made for Dr Ben Carson’s failed 2016 presidential bid raised over $12m, while his current PAC for Trump has raised almost $2.5m and spent over $2m on campaigning so far.

https://www.independent.co.uk/...ublican-b421067.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37892 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
I just threw his name out last night when a friend and I were talking about what come next for the GOP.

He countered with Hannity.

--------------------------------
If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post