well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I’ve Joined the Hybrid Club!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’ve Joined the Hybrid Club!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted

Posts: 45757 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18580 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
What’s the make and model? (I don’t want to guess and be wrong!)

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18580 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Honda.

Posts: 12550 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Honda Accord.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Tight whip! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34978 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Nice car.

Posts: 24740 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
How fast can it go?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25720 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
popcorn

Posts: 24740 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Nice!

We're starting to look for a smaller hybrid SUV. Since when did cars get so huge? The "compact" SUVs out there now are the same size as our 13 year old full-sized SUV of yore (Lexus 400h). The full-sized SUVs now are suburban assault vehicles. I want a smaller hybrid SUV with AWD. There's nothing between a car that's the same size as our current one and something really small (like the size of our Leaf). Since this is our road car, we want something where we could actually put people in the back seat, and carry 2-3 small suitcases, so those are out. I guess folks are willing to spend a ton of money on gas in order to drive a big car. I want something that fits in my garage. Big Grin

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
I’ve had the 2015 model for nearly 5 years. Same flashy color. I’ve been very happy with it, though it’s perhaps not turned out to be the babe magnet that I hoped....

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Nice!

We're starting to look for a smaller hybrid SUV. Since when did cars get so huge? The "compact" SUVs out there now are the same size as our 13 year old full-sized SUV of yore (Lexus 400h). The full-sized SUVs now are suburban assault vehicles. I want a smaller hybrid SUV with AWD. There's nothing between a car that's the same size as our current one and something really small (like the size of our Leaf). Since this is our road car, we want something where we could actually put people in the back seat, and carry 2-3 small suitcases, so those are out. I guess folks are willing to spend a ton of money on gas in order to drive a big car. I want something that fits in my garage. Big Grin

Honda has small (HR-V), medium (CR-V), and larger (Pilot).

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Nice! Yes

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
So after more than 10 years you finally caught up to Kenny and I. Laggard!
Congratulations!

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12696 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Nice!

Honda has small (HR-V), medium (CR-V), and larger (Pilot).

Yep, we're looking at the crv, rav4, lexus ux and nx, and the Subaru Crosstrek.

Posts: 35383 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post