well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    How to pick colors for your furniture - Steve Miller
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to pick colors for your furniture - Steve Miller
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted
This showed up in my facebook feed. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20459 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
hysteric

Also, brilliant!!

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18489 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I can’t tell you how much I love this! Smiler Smiler Smiler

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34960 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZAUXVw_TW4

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 384 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
quote:

Reminded me of this classic Frasier

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 384 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
I think guys know this instinctively, like they know to never turn sideways in front of a mirror.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25705 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
AD, that's hysterical!!!

Posts: 18489 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

This has practical implications for the SKs...there's been talk of Mr SK getting a dog sometime. Maybe that decision needs to be made sooner rather than later...

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37906 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:

Smiler

Posts: 34960 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Big Grin Big Grin

This has practical implications for the SKs...there's been talk of Mr SK getting a dog sometime. Maybe that decision needs to be made sooner rather than later...

Me, calling the guy at the furniture store we got the quote from. "Yeah, no, no, I can't make a decision on the fabric color for that sofa yet. Yes, yes, that's right, we have to wait till we get the dog."

Yes

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
get slipcovers or a dog furniture blanket (LL Bean has a nice one) and keep it covered until company comes over.

Better yet, teach your new pup that s/he is not allowed on the furniture. Start them out right by setting firm and consistent boundaries.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
get slipcovers or a dog furniture blanket (LL Bean has a nice one) and keep it covered until company comes over.

Better yet, teach your new pup that s/he is not allowed on the furniture. Start them out right by setting firm and consistent boundaries.

We have different views on that. I want my dog on my lap and I don’t want to have to sit on the floor.

Posts: 45742 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Big Grin Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Me, calling the guy at the furniture store we got the quote from. "Yeah, no, no, I can't make a decision on the fabric color for that sofa yet. Yes, yes, that's right, we have to wait till we get the dog."

Yes

Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:

We have different views on that. I want my dog on my lap and I don’t want to have to sit on the floor.

Same!

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

Posts: 4092 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Phil never sits on the couch.

Posts: 45742 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post