well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Keeping the holidays simple this year.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Keeping the holidays simple this year.
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted
I know a lot of people like to go for the glitz and glamour, but I’m sticking to the basics this year.

For national burrito day today, I’m just going for the two-for-one special at El Pollo Loco.

I mean, isn’t the real meeting of the holiday eating a lot of burritos?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Tamales are traditional but burritos will work.

Mmmmm.. El Pollo Loco…. Yummy

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34979 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
AAAaaaacccckKK! I had Chinese for lunch to my eternal shame.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25723 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
Two days ago I bought a bag of tamales from a local place that makes really damn good tamales. Right now there is one left -- chicken and mole. It's mine.

I had no idea today was national burrito day. I had Thai for lunch. So I am in the corner o' shame with Chas.

I love EPL. I thought if I got laid off from the NFFMCo, I would open an EPL in Seattle.

I once spent a week teaching a class in Rancho Cucamonga. I ate at EPL for lunch and dinner every day for five days straight.

I was very disappointed to find that there is no EPL close by the horrible hilton in huntington nor near the NFFMCo offices in Seal Beach. During the conference at the horrible hilton, I volunteered to pick up one of my cellmates from Johnwayneorangecountysantaana Airport one night because there is an EPL a few blocks away. His flight was late. I didn't care.

I love EPL.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post