well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    In Isolation - COVID exposure
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In Isolation - COVID exposure
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
How fun! Have a great time. Our family is all together this weekend. I can't wait. The first time since November 2019, I think.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
We have all been back in the office this week, all in person programs back on schedule. Our clients have been so supportive...I am so grateful. Smiler

And we did a postmortem on the decision today..We took greater precautions than were advised by our state. We had NO spread to the team and everyone is back to work clear.

A week down was much less pain than trying to limp along and spread it further to our clients, many of whom are at risk.

I so wish the rest of the country had this attitude. We would be so much farther along in breaking this pandemic...

Have I said how much I love where I work?

Looking forward to the family wedding in 2 weeks. Yes

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:
We have all been back in the office this week, all in person programs back on schedule. Our clients have been so supportive...I am so grateful. Smiler

And we did a postmortem on the decision today..We took greater precautions than were advised by our state. We had NO spread to the team and everyone is back to work clear.

A week down was much less pain than trying to limp along and spread it further to our clients, many of whom are at risk.

I so wish the rest of the country had this attitude. We would be so much farther along in breaking this pandemic...

Have I said how much I love where I work?

Looking forward to the family wedding in 2 weeks. Yes

Group Hug

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeLady:
...We took greater precautions than were advised by our state. We had NO spread to the team and everyone is back to work clear.

I couldn't agree more. Yes

Best wishes to the wedding couple and much joy to all the families. May it all be blessing to everyone.

BIg Al

Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7412 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I so wish the rest of the country had this attitude. We would be so much farther along in breaking this pandemic.

This. Why are precautions so hard to take for so many? Bang Head

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18524 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post