well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Old friends

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old friends
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Hey Catlady....good to see you again! I was thinking about you just a few days ago and wondering if you are still in the jewelry design business. Your work is gorgeous!!

How are you doing?

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semi-Regular
posted Hide Post
Hi there--
I'm okay. Yes, still making jewelry, but not selling much. Stores aren't doing as much business as they used to and no craft shows for almost two years. What I make is one-of-a-kind, so people want to see/touch it and try on in front of a mirror.
I "visit" here every day, but have had a terrible time logging in. For some reason, everything worked today.
Thanks for the shout out!

Posts: 192 | Location: Arlington, VA | Registered: 04 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Sent you a PM with my email address in case you have problems logging on in the future. Maybe I can help work through it.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post