well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I ventured out for the first time in several weeks
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I ventured out for the first time in several weeks
 Login/Join

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I haven't been anywhere in weeks. I'm a bit of an introvert and have worked remotely for years, so this isn't a real shock to my system, but it's getting a bit old. Taking the dog for a walk is the highlight of my day, as is firing up the car and going for a drive every week or so just to keep the battery charged.

I'm always surprised at how many people are out and about. Where are they going? The parking lots and most shops are empty/closed. Maybe they're all having cabin fever and just going for a drive, like I am.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
We went on a "date" today. I got dressed in Before clothes. And we got in the car and went for a drive. That was our date.

Then on the way home, we decided to stop by the home of one of our friends who I work with, who lives alone. We called and he came out on his porch and we stood in the street. And then the three of us had a nice visit, yelling at each other across the yard. He said it made his day. <3

All in all, a very nice date. Yes

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18524 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
SK (and others), have you seen this:

The New Normal

Jump to 1:00... was this like your visit? Big Grin

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jump to 1:00... was this like your visit?

Exactly!! ROTFLMAO

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18524 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post