well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    When a Republican Tells the Truth ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When a Republican Tells the Truth ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
It's news!

So, in contrast to what we've heard this unethical bozo say publicly, here's what he really thinks. Trump lost Wisconsin, fair and square.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I wasn't aware that Ron Johnson was aware what truth was, or that he cared.

Posts: 45741 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Add him to the list of people who really need to go away.

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34949 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
This is why the contemporary GOP is so dangerous. These people (well, maybe not Gaetz, Gosar, and the other really brain dead sorts) do know what's going on. They're quite aware of the truth. They're just willing to lie in inflammatory ways, destroying democratic norms along the way, in order to get what they want ... which is White minority rule forever.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post