well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Biden’s SOU?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Biden’s SOU?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted
No thread yet?

I thought he was Presidential, articulate, and basically nailed it.

Such a welcome contrast with the last guy, aka the Orange Pussygrabber.

Jf

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
No thread yet?

I thought he was Presidential, articulate, and basically nailed it.

Such a welcome contrast with the last guy, aka the Orange Pussygrabber.

Jf

SOMEONE must disagree???

Jf

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
I will admit to having bipartisan fatigue. I didn't watch it because I couldn't bring myself to observe all the theatrical "I'm standing up!" "I'm sitting down" "I'm sitting down AND I'm scowling!"

Then I read about Boebert and Taylor Green and I'm pretty sure I made the right decision. I'll read the SOU this evening, but I won't watch it.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Taylor Greene needs to go away.

Jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:

Then I read about Boebert and Taylor Green and I'm pretty sure I made the right decision. I'll read the SOU this evening, but I won't watch it.

Much of what impressed me was Biden’s delivery. Not the tired old man Republicans try to paint.

Jf

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
In my life I’ve watched two great speeches. The first was Obama’s speech on race.

The second was this SOTU.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34946 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post