well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Sir Paul's photos. And a new Beatles song.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sir Paul's photos. And a new Beatles song.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
As the "final Beatles record" is announced, personal photos of the band are revealed, chronicling an extraordinary time, as witnessed through the eyes of one man at the heart of it, writes Deborah Nicholls-Lee.

https://www.bbc.com/culture/ar...tles-and-beatlemania

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38008 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
I find Paul's hair extraordinary these days Wink

The snaps are ok, but music was his talent. One of my favourite songs is rarely heard now, Step Inside Love.

Forget the shouty commercial release.
On YouTube there are two clips of Paul and Cilla Black in the studio worth checking, the first as she learns the tune with him, the second clip is the demo. Mac plays it a bit bossa nova in parts, Cilla has a wonderful soft lower voice.

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 387 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
I’ll reserve judgment on the new song. The photographs are great.

I feel so fortunate to have the Beatles be a major part of my growing up soundtrack.

J

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17692 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post