well-temperedforum.groupee.net
The Last Words of a Russian Soldier

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1513999697

28 February 2022, 05:10 PM
QuirtEvans
The Last Words of a Russian Soldier

Apparently true, and said to be consistent with what Russian POWs are saying.
28 February 2022, 05:30 PM
Piano*Dad
If true.

This was posted by a Ukrainian ambassador, without any credible information about the source.

The amount of mis- and dis-information flowing out of Russia/Ukraine is staggering.

Have you seen any confirmation about the claims, supposedly supported by unnamed "US officials" that Ukraine downed two giant IL-76 transports full of paratroopers? No? I haven't either.
28 February 2022, 06:04 PM
CHAS
Ukraine misinformation

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

28 February 2022, 06:14 PM
Piano*Dad
Ukraine is claiming that Russia has unleashed thermobaric bombs. Is that possible? Yes indeed. Is there any credible evidence yet? Nope.
28 February 2022, 07:36 PM
pianojuggler
I'm sure it's been said since the first battle fought with sticks and stones: The first casualty of war is the truth.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

01 March 2022, 06:52 PM
Piano*Dad
In a similar vein

A launcher of thermobaric missiles supposedly abandoned by the Russians and captured by the Ukrainians. One wonders if the photo is shopped, or from some earlier time frame.

If true, and the Ukrainians know how to work it, they could do immense damage to any compact mass of Russian troops ... especially if the Russians unleash a thermobaric barrage first.

02 March 2022, 12:24 AM
Steve Miller
Can they get the bombs for it?

Life is short. Play with your dog.

02 March 2022, 08:56 AM
Piano*Dad
No. And they are horrific weapons.

What is a Thermobaric Bomb

Interspersed with lots of other stuff you'll find a good video description of how a thermobaric weapon works.

Thermobaric explosion