well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Consider this next time you think about leaving your car window open a little

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Consider this next time you think about leaving your car window open a little
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDCj-lyCKRE

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38021 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Squirrels are incredible thieves.

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Interesting he didn’t stay inside and gorge. I wonder if he went back in?

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:
Interesting he didn’t stay inside and gorge. I wonder if he went back in?

Maybe, like any good criminal, he wanted to make sure he had a back door exit before he sat down with his spoils.

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Ugh. Squirrels. We fight a never-ending battle to keep them out of/off of our bird feeders. Not a fan.

I've heard all sorts of horror stories about squirrels working their way into attics, basements, walls. To that, I say "eeeew."

Posts: 35388 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
They're stealing tomatoes from my vegetable garden. I had to put bird netting all around the plants to discourage them.

Little beggars.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 38021 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:

...I've heard all sorts of horror stories about squirrels working their way into attics, basements, walls. To that, I say "eeeew."

I LIVE that horror story. I guess I'm about to suffer their interminable rustlings and ho-downs again. Around here they evidently like to "summer" outdoors.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
They're stealing tomatoes from my vegetable garden. I had to put bird netting all around the plants to discourage them.

Little beggars.

I gave up on tomatoes last year. They ate every single one, no matter how much netting I used.

This year, I learned they don’t care for eggplant and bell peppers

Posts: 19765 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
They never touch the cukes either, at least not the pickle types that I plant.

Bazootiehead-in-training