well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Free COVID tests
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free COVID tests
 Login/Join

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I had to buy some to replenish my supply when I was in NYC last week; I used the ones I had with me to test before going to cousin’s apt for dinner (her request).

We still have a stack at home; I don’t plan to use them unless I don’t feel well.

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9800 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I figure it can't hurt.

I'm risk adverse but there are people among my family and friends who aren't; I can't avoid coming into close contact with some of these people.

It doesn't seem fair to me but I guess life isn't fair.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
We ordered and received three rounds of COVID test kits through the federal program; I ordered rounds 2 and 3 in August.

Two packages arrived today with more test kits. These are the Siemens Healthineers Clinitest. Each box has four test devices.

I have no clue why I got them, unless they had some left after the deadline and decided to distribute them to people that had previously ordered them.

Shrug

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37938 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post