well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Film: Piano to Zanskar

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Film: Piano to Zanskar
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted
My local conservation org has a film series and this film is the last in this spring's series to be screened online June 28th.

How could I not pass on a film about a piano!!

"Piano to Zanskar"... "is about Desmond O’Keefe, a retired piano tuner from London, who decides to deliver a piano to a Himalayan school in an isolated settlement after finding inspiration from one of his customers."

It is online and you can RSVP at the link below to get the details,links and watch from home.

Piano to Zanskar RSVP

I plan to be there! In the past there was chat as well so we can communicate during and after the film.

Hope to "see" you there!

--------------------------------
"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Axtremus
posted Hide Post
Is it seasoned for destination?

Find out in the film!

www.PianoRecital.org -- my piano recordings -- China Tune album

Posts: 12692 | Registered: 01 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up!

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37938 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post