well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Tucker Carlson's Turn

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson's Turn
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
In Court

... when he gets back from his "pre-planned vacation."

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Madcap Compatriot
posted Hide Post
If all that really happened like this ....(here be several puking smileys which I sadly can´t find in the wtf smiley-selection any more).
And somehow I got the feeling that Ms. Eckart and Ms. Areu are not making things up.

Posts: 202 | Location: Germany | Registered: 14 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Have to agree, Martin.

The puking smiley is still there. Second row, seventh emoticon from the left.

Barf

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Madcap Compatriot
posted Hide Post
Yikes, I missed it. You are right. Here they come: Barf Barf Barf

Thanks!

Posts: 202 | Location: Germany | Registered: 14 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Carlson claims NYT was going to release his address....

They weren't, and they didn't. But he then announced the names of a NYT reporter and his photographer, and hinted strongly that they wouldn't like it if people came to their house and threatened them. Beat. Carlson's twitter fans start doxxing the reporter and his photographer.

So, Carlson's response to a fabricated claim that NYT was doing to doxx him was to get his people to do it instead? Oh yeah, there's a real profile in courage.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Some attorneys need an anatomy lesson.
Don't recall, ok, it has been a while, but do not recall the vagina being the visible part.
That will be attacked by the defense.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post