well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What’s going to be the biggest **** show today?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What’s going to be the biggest **** show today?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
It's just horrifying.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with myself. It's hard to just sit here, knowing such a terrible thing is going on.

--------------------------------
Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

Posts: 15520 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Good to see they are not wearing masks. Makes them easy to identify later.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346904724600188929

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34989 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I am beside myself. That piece of sh!t sitting in the White House is responsible for this. It’s unbelievable.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20471 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
If they were Black Lives Matter people, they'd all be dead right now. They wouldn't have made it in the building - they'd be dead on the steps.

What. The. ****.

Tear gas, riot gear, batons, rubber bullets -- bring it all on. I hope these people end up with nice LOOOONNNNG prison sentences. Maybe they can share Trump's cellbock.

My sister just morning was arguing with me that dems need to reach across the aisle and try to make peace and let things go and not prosecute Trump and just get on with trying to get along. Hopefully this will show her that there is no working with these people. I hope Biden starts with a special team of prosecutors to look into Trump, his family, his associates, his cabinet, his donors, et al. And ends with expanding the supreme court to 13, appointing 4 of the most raging liberal justices he can find. Screw them. Screw them all.

Posts: 4411 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
"If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed ... and we will deserve it." - Lindsey Graham, May 3, 2016.

Posts: 4411 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
I think the fact Trum has done nothing to defuse this situation that he created will be the last straw for enough Republicans to nail him.

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17692 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34989 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
And now it's state capitols.

Kansas and GA to start.

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
I never thought I would see the day. It's hard to watch. Frowner

This.

I am Frowner and Mad

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18602 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Pelosi's office

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I was teaching so I missed a lot (almost all) of the news.

One more class...
show must go on??

Don't know what to do with myself here...

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18602 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I hope they seal the building and nobody gets out without being positively identified as a Congressperson or staff, or they are all herded into jail. Trespassing. Vandalism. Interfering with Congress. Attempted coup. Everything you can dream up.

And I-1 is on the Mall giving a speech saying he'll never concede and slobbering over the masses. He continues to egg them on.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-55561627

When will Pence and a few remaining people who understand the existential threat to the country invoke the 25th Amendment and dethrone this idiot?

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30039 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:

When will Pence and a few remaining people who understand the existential threat to the country invoke the 25th Amendment and dethrone this idiot?

Takes a vote of Congress?

Jf

Posts: 17692 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Pelosi's office

That guy is easy to ID and he is ******

Jf

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
From CNN:

quote:
A woman is in critical condition after being shot in the chest on the Capitol grounds, according to two sources familiar with the matter. The sources could not provide further details on the circumstances of the shooting.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37994 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post