well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Help! Something is eating my house!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help! Something is eating my house!
 Login/Join

czarina
Minor Deity
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
if this were at my house i would know the culprit--my miniature horse who i swear is part beaver.

i would get a live trap--you can borrow them from animal control or fish and game. squirrels are easy to catch. then go on a long drive and release them where they won't bother anyone. we had an entire family of squirrels devouring our garden shed and we caught one a day until they were all removed.

sunflower seeds are good for baiting a trap.

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 19935 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted Hide Post
That's just how some inner door frames look in my house, where my rabbit got them .

That is, despite regular coats of capsaicin - his favorite spice.

Of course, yours are a different story as they are outside.
OTOH I'd think anything that needs to grind its teeth down for its health - like rabbits - would enjoy such a "teether".

Looking forward to learning what the culprit is, after you set up a wildlife camera.

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 13145 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post