well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Ohio Neo-Nazi home-schooling network under investigation

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ohio Neo-Nazi home-schooling network under investigation
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Amanda
posted
The curriculum of this Ohio group called "The Dissidents" includes material teaching children to love Hitler, shows children saluting with "Sieg Heil" and besides anti-Semitic material, also promotes racist and anti LGBTQ ideology. They celebrated Hitler's birthday.

Numbers at least thousands strong. From one of its orgqanizers:

quote:
“We are...deeply invested into making sure that [our] child becomes a wonderful Nazi,” the founder of Dissident Homeschool Network, who goes by the pseudonym “Mrs. Saxon,” [personal Mad] recently said on a neo-Nazi podcast to promote the group. She has been identified by the Anonymous Comrades Collective, an anti-Nazi group, as well as Vice News and HuffPost, as Katja Lawrence, a Dutch immigrant who currently lives in Upper Sandusky, Ohio...

uploaded audio of her own kids performing Nazi salutes to her Telegram channel, and baked a cake to celebrate Hitler’s birthday.

White supremacist, Nazi home schooling group

This is part of a broader trend for extremist parents to avoid their children's being exposed to the public school system and its indoctrinating them with what they claim is pro-Jewish and 'critical race theory' propaganda along with the "grooming" of children by LGBTQ activists.

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

Posts: 14392 | Location: PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
OMG. Afraid to click on the link.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13814 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Amanda, your last paragraph reminds me of what DeSantis is doing to public education in Florida from K forward (attacking my alma mater is the least of it).

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I did Nazi this coming when I moved here.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
C’mon, Steve - you moved from Orange County.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13558 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post