well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Ohio Neo-Nazi home-schooling network under investigation

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/1943930897

08 February 2023, 09:17 PM
Amanda
Ohio Neo-Nazi home-schooling network under investigation
The curriculum of this Ohio group called "The Dissidents" includes material teaching children to love Hitler, shows children saluting with "Sieg Heil" and besides anti-Semitic material, also promotes racist and anti LGBTQ ideology. They celebrated Hitler's birthday.

Numbers at least thousands strong. From one of its orgqanizers:

quote:
“We are...deeply invested into making sure that [our] child becomes a wonderful Nazi,” the founder of Dissident Homeschool Network, who goes by the pseudonym “Mrs. Saxon,” [personal Mad] recently said on a neo-Nazi podcast to promote the group. She has been identified by the Anonymous Comrades Collective, an anti-Nazi group, as well as Vice News and HuffPost, as Katja Lawrence, a Dutch immigrant who currently lives in Upper Sandusky, Ohio...

uploaded audio of her own kids performing Nazi salutes to her Telegram channel, and baked a cake to celebrate Hitler’s birthday.

White supremacist, Nazi home schooling group

This is part of a broader trend for extremist parents to avoid their children's being exposed to the public school system and its indoctrinating them with what they claim is pro-Jewish and 'critical race theory' propaganda along with the "grooming" of children by LGBTQ activists.

--------------------------------
The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

09 February 2023, 12:12 AM
RealPlayer
OMG. Afraid to click on the link.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

09 February 2023, 12:12 PM
Daniel
Amanda, your last paragraph reminds me of what DeSantis is doing to public education in Florida from K forward (attacking my alma mater is the least of it).
09 February 2023, 10:07 PM
Steve Miller
I did Nazi this coming when I moved here.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

09 February 2023, 10:36 PM
Mikhailoh
C’mon, Steve - you moved from Orange County.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch