well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Iowa caucuses

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iowa caucuses
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
Interesting poll.

quote:
Just under half of likely Iowa GOP caucusgoers who support former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley indicated that they would make a crossover to the Democratic party, saying that they would rather vote for President Biden over former President Trump.

A new NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll released just one day before the Iowa caucuses found that 43 percent of Haley backers in the state said they would vote for Biden if Trump is the GOP nominee, while 23 percent say they would vote for the former president. Eight percent said they would vote for independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

https://thehill.com/elections/...ver-trump-iowa-poll/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37970 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Time for RFK, Jr. to fold.

Posts: 24736 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time for RFK, Jr. to fold.

Indeed.

I have not been following the Iowa caucuses closely (it’s just too distressing and I don’t feel like knowing more about it gives me any way to make an impact on what’s happening) but it was not great to wake up to news of Trump’s success there.

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18580 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post