well-temperedforum.groupee.net
This is not the path to success for the Dems

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/9391039266

05 January 2019, 05:22 PM
Nina
This is not the path to success for the Dems
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I want to know how many Republicans in the House used a curse word while in public, as here, in 2018, and I want names.

I'm waiting.

Why the House?
Dick Cheney told Sen. Leahy to "go f* yourself"
GWBush called a reporter (can't remember who) "a major league a*-hole" into a mic he thought was dead
John McCain told someone in a senate immigration debate, "F* you!"
Rand Paul called himself (OK, technically, one of his interviews) "dumba*" srsly
05 January 2019, 05:50 PM
Daniel
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I want to know how many Republicans in the House used a curse word while in public, as here, in 2018, and I want names.

I'm waiting.

Why the House?
Dick Cheney told Sen. Leahy to "go f* yourself"
GWBush called a reporter (can't remember who) "a major league a*-hole" into a mic he thought was dead
John McCain told someone in a senate immigration debate, "F* you!"
Rand Paul called himself (OK, technically, one of his interviews) "dumba*" srsly

Yet, Republicans in the House have used curse words in public countless times over the past two years.

And, one Democratic member uses a single curse word and it's national news.
05 January 2019, 07:15 PM
Nina
Yep, we're in agreement. Or, as a friend said, "one curse word and the Republicans lose their sh*t."

OK, maybe you had to be there. Big Grin
05 January 2019, 11:11 PM
Steve Miller
“Lady locker room talk.”

(HT Pique)

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

06 January 2019, 11:49 AM
pianojuggler
And now the word is out that Individual 1 used the f-word several times in his last meeting with Pelosi and Schumer.

But then he apologized to Pelosi. Ummmm... why? Why does he feel the need to apologize to the woman in the room and not everyone else?

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.