well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Robert Trump hospitalized

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Trump hospitalized
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, has been hospitalized in New York, sources told ABC News, a development confirmed by the White House.

The details of his condition remain unknown though he is described by several sources as "very ill."

quote:
In June, Robert Trump was hospitalized in the intensive care unit at Mount Sinai hospital in New York for more than a week.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politic...es/story?id=72374353

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
That is very sad for him and his loved ones.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20461 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Agreed, Jodi. And we all know that out there in the twitter/facebook universe will be all sorts of horrible comments about this, simply because he's Trump's brother. He's also a human being.

Sometimes I despair for what we've become. I hold out hope that the trolls are a minority (and, in some cases, not even real people).

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Read the comments. They're not about Robert. They're not even about Donald.

Totally bizarre.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
OT:

"Robert Trump was most recently in the news after he led a lawsuit on behalf of the Trump family seeking to stop publication of a tell-all book by the president's niece, Mary, titled "Too Much and Never Enough"."

I happened to watch a 1/2 hr. interview of Mary Trump by Amy Goodman on Democracy now last night. She has very interesting things to say about Donald, Robert, their father Fred, and the rest of the family.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Read the comments. They're not about Robert. They're not even about Donald.

Totally bizarre.

I did. I had to go back to see if I somehow got the wrong article. So weird. How crazy we are.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20461 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post