well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    What do you think of this house?
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you think of this house?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
Here's a project house for Steve. Located not too far from me...

https://www.realtor.com/reales...L_60005_M82757-65003

Not a bad house at all once you fix the damage where the termite man fell through the ceiling.

I’ve made more tha one hole in ceilings myself over the years. Cool

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34914 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
An interesting take on open concept. Check out the installation on the range hood....

https://www.realtor.com/reales...L_60074_M88175-01934

Also a decent house. The angled feature wall to support they beam they installed to open it up is clever but I think I’d tire of it quickly.

It’s a flip with a major structural alterations. Get ALL the permits.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34914 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
I re-read this entire thread last night. I have no idea what possessed me to do it.

Razzer

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37870 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
i believe the appropriate smiley for that is: suave

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21335 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

An excellent choice, and I would have used it, but I limited myself to the ones that I knew would display properly; most of our emojis don't display on Windows devices. I wish I knew what's gone south.

anyway, that left me with one of these:

Smiler Frowner Big Grin Wink Red Face Razzer Roll Eyes Mad Eeker

The last one was the other one I considered...

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37870 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
or ... Crazy

Evil

outtahere

Posts: 12528 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post