well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Vacation plans, anyone?

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/9273912797

20 May 2022, 10:32 PM
RealPlayer
Vacation plans, anyone?
Dang, we live in NYC but do we take advantage of it and visit all the attractions? Rarely. What’s wrong with us? I think a lot of locals are like us. And we have a big comfortable home, so inertia sets in.

Well, tomorrow we’ll go to Governor’s Island for a six-piano concert. It’s a start.

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

20 May 2022, 10:36 PM
pianojuggler
quote:
Originally posted by rontuner:
Doing a Seattle - coast - wineries - Portland road trip with another couple in late July/early August...

MrsTuner and I are getting our second boosters this weekend.
I’d enjoy meeting up. Do you have specific “coast” plans?

Mrs pj and I are also getting boosted again this weekend.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

20 May 2022, 11:17 PM
rontuner
The other couple lived out that way for a number of years and are excited to show us the sights - we are happy to let them take the lead. We fly into Seattle the first day then down to Cannon beach area for a day or two then over for some wine tasting/breweries/hiking for a few before ending up in Portland for flights back.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

21 May 2022, 11:04 AM
AdagioM
No real vacation plans yet. Camping with friends this summer.

But I have 2 work trips: Teaching knitting classes on a cruise (New York to New England and Canada) late August, and teaching knitting in Maine in September.

I’ll be getting my second booster mid-June, I think.

http://pdxknitterati.com