well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump Supported Kamala!

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump Supported Kamala!
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
This one is making the rounds ...

Big Grin

Posts: 12758 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Oh, and this is what our Republican friends at RNC Research are "digging up" about Kamala.

Apparently, she described herself to an audience -- "I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit" - that included disability advocates and visually impaired people.

The Republicans take their base for idiots ...

The Big Brains at RNC Research

Posts: 12758 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Have stolen the check picture and posted it elsewhere. That is great. Thanks

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25846 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
There's more...

https://www.theguardian.com/us...mala-harris-donation

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

Posts: 38206 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
he also invited the Clintons to his wedding. He was a major Dem donor before he decided to run for President.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21538 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
His diehard "God has anointed him" supporters just don't get how much of a grift his whole political career has been.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
You might clutch your pearls and reach for the fainting couch if you heard how Harris mixed personal and political scandal in California.

She talk in word salad. Her affect is unprofessional. And she can't stop giggling.

The last I heard she was going to choose Mr. Robot instead of Mr. Someone actually new and charismatic.

I guess she's trying to win but she will probably drag every one down with her like an albatross.

My information about her choice of running mate might not be up to date but she might be better off stepping back from her viewpoint throwing a Hail Mary pass at this point because she didn't win a single delegate and far out her depth in her high office from the word go.

Posts: 25197 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post