well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Bloomberg's campaign

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/8903978397

19 February 2020, 02:31 PM
wtg
Bloomberg's campaign
So two days ago I got a text on our home number

quote:
Hi, I'm Reba from Mike Bloomberg's campaign. With so much at stake, americans deserve a Democratic candidate who can beat Donald Trump. Will you support Mike?

And just now, the doorbell rang and there was a twenty-somethingish guy on the front porch who left this:

We don't get a lot of people canvassing around here. And never this early (our primaries are March 17th).

Seems like Mike is getting out the ground game. Plus he's running commercials like crazy, and has been for quite a while.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

19 February 2020, 03:34 PM
Piano*Dad
You can do this when you're prepared to funnel 1B of your own money into the campaign, and you're type A and well-organized.
19 February 2020, 03:41 PM
wtg
You mean the kind of person with the qualifications to run a business? As opposed to someone with the qualifications to run a business into the ground.... Wink

Yea, I posted an article a few days ago about what Bloomberg is paying campaign staff. Above minimum wage and I think I recall health benefits were included.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training