well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Kinzinger threatened

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kinzinger threatened
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
On Tuesday, one of two Republicans on the Jan. 6 Committee, U.S. Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, released audio of graphic death threats called into his office.

"I guess I can't say a whole lot more other than I hope you naturally die as quickly as (expletive) possible," one said.

Kinzinger shared a compilation of threatening messages his office has received in response to his work on the committee investigating the attack on the Capitol.

"We know where your family is, and we're going to get you you little (expletive)," another said.

"Gonna get your wife. Gonna get your kids," one threat said.

https://abc7chicago.com/adam-k...ts-twitter/12023182/

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37955 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post