well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    A mini stroke. That explains everything.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A mini stroke. That explains everything.
 Login/Join

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
quote:
However, he said a TIA was like the little tremors before a big earthquake. It means a stroke is on the way.

My Dr. wife doesn't agree with that. It's concerning, but it's not necessarily your future.
Who you gonna believe? Dr. Wife or third-hand information from some guy on the internet?

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
ROTFLMAO

Yeah, yeah, she's third hand information on the Internet ...

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Some tap dancing by Pence.

quote:
A new book is reviving questions about President Donald Trump’s unscheduled visit to Walter Reed military hospital last fall with the revelation that “word went out” for Vice President Mike Pence to stand by to temporarily assume presidential powers if Trump had to receive anesthesia for a medical procedure.

Pence said in an interview Tuesday evening that he doesn’t recall being told to be on “standby.”

The White House has said the president’s November 2019 visit, which raised questions at the time about Trump’s health, was part of his routine annual physical, and that the president wanted to get a head start on what typically is an hours-long, head-to-toe exam because he’d be busy this year with campaigning.

A president’s routine medical checkup typically is announced ahead of time.

The White House provided no other details at the time. His White House doctor said in a statement Tuesday the president “remains healthy” and “fit to execute the duties of the presidency.”

Pence said he’s always informed about the president’s movements, but there was “nothing out of the ordinary about that movement, or that day.” He referred other questions to the White House doctor.

“I don’t recall being told to be on standby,” Pence said on Fox News Channel’s “Special Report with Bret Baier.” “I was informed that the president had a doctor’s appointment.

“I gotta tell you, part of this job (as vice president) is you’re always on standby,” Pence said. “But the American people can be confident that this president is in remarkable good health and every single day I see that energy.”

https://www.chicagotribune.com...yn6g22tjq-story.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:

Because there are none, except in the bullsh!t put out by OAN, Fox, and the Trump campaign, and by the Russian bots (and gullible Americans who credulously eat that garbage) all over social media.

I don't know what OAN is, I certainly don't watch FOX, and I couldn't be a, 'gullible American who credulously eats(s) that garbage all over social media.' because I don't participate in social media.

I'm sorry you don't agree with or approve of my theory but it's a difference of opinion.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post