well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Feeling Blah

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/8783989397

11 March 2020, 09:00 PM
kluurs
Feeling Blah
Well, I'm feeling like I've got something - congested lungs, lethargy - no cough. It could be a mild flu or a mild something else. Since tests aren't available, there's nothing to do except stay at home and be a bit of a lump.

I don't plan to leave the house until/unless I can get a test. Hopefully, sometime between now and the time the earth is enveloped in a gravitational singularity, that may happen.
11 March 2020, 09:04 PM
jodi
Oh man, so sorry to hear this. Frowner

--------------------------------
Smiler Jodi

11 March 2020, 09:15 PM
wtg
kluurs, our friend Dr K next door was feeling poorly for a few days and it seems to have blown over.

Hopefully you'll be as fortunate.

Comfort (there's no elbow bump emoticon)

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

11 March 2020, 09:29 PM
Steve Miller
Sorry to hear it. Hope it’s nothing serious.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

11 March 2020, 10:06 PM
CHAS
Maybe the blah is going around.
Had about a week of blah. Sunday I hardly moved.
Yesterday started better. Today was OK.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

11 March 2020, 10:15 PM
jon-nyc
I have a slight cough too for a couple of days now.

No fever, and pulmonary function is stable.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

11 March 2020, 10:23 PM
jodi
Jon. Comfort

Smiler Jodi

11 March 2020, 10:26 PM
Amanda
I sure hope you all who are somewhat symptomatic (Jon, most of all, of course) get over it soon and that it's not THE virus.

As everyone says it's crucial to delay full-blown epidemic to delay overwhelming medical system and give researchers time to find best treatments and hopefully vaccine.

I am hoping patients - especially older ones - who prove to have been exposed (but never gotten sick) will provide keys to a vaccine as has been the case in the past.

Meanwhile, hopefully a PSA which can't hurt and may well help zinc. It's finally been scientifically proven to shorten colds (a kind of coronovirus). Son bought last few boxes in Cambridge pharmacy from other concerned persons.

The most dangerous word in the language is "obvious"

11 March 2020, 10:30 PM
markj
Went grocery shopping today. It was unusually crowded for a Wednesday afternoon. People tended to keep their distance from each other pretty well. I made a joke that playing World of Warcraft has trained me well for this. There is a boss fight where all 40 players in the raid have to maintain a 6 foot distance from each other else they get killed by an "area of damage effect". lol

We had out own sanitizing wipes and portable hand sanitizer which I applied several times during our time out today.

I hope all of you who are experiencing illness are not suffering from covid-19. You are all in my thoughts...
11 March 2020, 11:54 PM
RealPlayer
I think we may all be over sensitive at the moment. I notice every little cough or throat tickle. I guess that’s understandable.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

12 March 2020, 03:22 PM
Cindysphinx
Uh oh.

I have a headache that has been going since about noon.

I feel like I am about to have food poisoning.

In general, I just feel really weird.

I'm working from home today.

It would not surprise me at all if I get sick, what with being crushed on the metro for the last few days.

Or maybe I just need a drink . . .
12 March 2020, 03:24 PM
ShiroKuro
Ugh.

I hope all of you are ok!

I hope we're all ok! Frowner

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

12 March 2020, 04:31 PM
LL
Uh oh...