well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Rhonda Drops Out

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rhonda Drops Out
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
The Man Who Campaigned as ...

... the competent Trump endorses the incompetent Trump.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I’m sure his donors told him he needed to endorse Trump to preserve his viability for …

I want to say 2028, but, if Trump wins, I have no confidence he’d leave office. Peggy Noonan and others are already speculation about the rationales he’ll give for why the Constitutional limits do not apply to him.

Posts: 45738 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
The Miami Herald Editorial Board. Ouch.

https://www.miamiherald.com/op...rticle284389660.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Paywall ...

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Weird. I don't have a subscription but could get to it.

But wait! There's a non-paywall version on Yahoo News...

https://news.yahoo.com/desanti...trump-221340047.html

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37884 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post