well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    The study of metabolism

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The study of metabolism
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Losing weight may be tough, but keeping it off, research tells us, is tougher – just not for the reasons you might think

Some pretty interesting stuff here.

https://www.theguardian.com/sc...source=pocket-newtab

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37961 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of Catseye3
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wtg:
[QUOTE]

Some pretty interesting stuff here.

Very interesting! Thanks for posting; I've bookmarked it.

"Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace." -- Mike Ditka

Posts: 753 | Registered: 27 December 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of Catseye3
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wtg:

Here's some more, including interesting stuff on metabolism and sleep.

I can't figure out how to cut-and-paste in this forum. What I'm wanting you to see is at timesnownews.com.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
There are icons across the top of the Post a Reply window that pops up when you hit Reply at the bottom of the thread, or when you hit the "" icon at the bottom of a post you are replying to.

Reply gives you a clean Post a Reply window.

"" , the second option, quotes everything in the specific post that you are replying to.

Anyway....

Click on the icon on the Post a Reply window that looks like quote marks. You'll get the [QUOTE] command you want.

Copy the text from the article you want to quote, and paste it between the bracketed QUOTE commands.

If you just want to post a link, just copy the link address from your browser and paste it here. It will automatically get converted to a clickable link.

edit: Rereading this it seems clear as mud. If that's the case, I can do some screen shots later. Pictures are better than words when describing how to do this stuff....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37961 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of Catseye3
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I'm a dim bulb; not getting how to do this.
When I go to Paste, the Reply window disappears. The article isn't that important anyway.

Thanks for the effort though.