well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Hey Steve!

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/8121060366

16 February 2019, 02:18 PM
Mikhailoh
Hey Steve!
Got any more rainy, cold days? Doing this tonight.

Green Lightning Shrimp

I expect it will warm them up.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

16 February 2019, 02:34 PM
wtg
That sounds great, though I think I'd dial back the jalapenos a bit or at least seed them.

Think it would work with basil instead of cilantro? I love cilantro but my better half is one of those folks who has the cilantro-hating gene....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to loveā€¦ and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

16 February 2019, 07:05 PM
Steve Miller
Sounds great! The jalapenos don't scare me - even with seeds. They just don't seem so hot to me any more.

Meanwhile, WTG, parsley makes a decent substitute for cilantro.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

16 February 2019, 07:17 PM
Mikhailoh
Me neither. The Princess and I love the heat. I'll fix a no-jalapeno batch for My Favorite Redhead.

But alas, she is in casting meetings tonight so it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Tonight's revised menu is grilled strips, roasted balsamic carrots and very garlicky green beans.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

17 February 2019, 08:54 PM
Mikhailoh
Fantastic recipe. Highly recommend.

17 February 2019, 11:36 PM
Steve Miller
That looks great! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

18 February 2019, 08:33 AM
jodi
Wow, that looks great!

Smiler Jodi