well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Elections ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elections ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
... Putin style

The best elections. The best people.

Posts: 12526 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Yikes.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37859 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
This is the nation our Republican friends increasingly lionize. I've said that before, I know. Wink

But it's true. Trump heaps praise on "strong men" who dominate the political landscape this way and who brook no serious opposition. Men (and it's alway men in these very old-fashioned patriarchies) who aren't afraid to break some bones in the process of ensuring that eveyone looks in the same direction for the photos.

Posts: 12526 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post