well-temperedforum.groupee.net
And this is why I get impatient with Bernie so quickly

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/8051061366

20 March 2019, 11:32 AM
Nina
And this is why I get impatient with Bernie so quickly
Sanders promises civility but hires twitter "attack dog"

The guy is no saint, despite what is most ardent supporters believe. He's a politician, and he has found his shtick. Of course you are free to disagree, but in my opinion he can push his agenda (which he has successfully done) without destroying the party in the process. His legislative accomplishments, by and large, have been to push amendments through.

My 2c!
20 March 2019, 12:45 PM
QuirtEvans
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
Sanders promises civility but hires twitter "attack dog"

The guy is no saint, despite what is most ardent supporters believe. He's a politician, and he has found his shtick. Of course you are free to disagree, but in my opinion he can push his agenda (which he has successfully done) without destroying the party in the process. His legislative accomplishments, by and large, have been to push amendments through.

My 2c!

+1
21 March 2019, 05:55 AM
Daniel
He's no different than Nancy Pelosi (or Elizabeth Warren). He's a born legislator. Yet (unlike Nancy Pelosi) he's just one more American suffering from the delusional belief that he can be the President of the United States. Too harsh?
21 March 2019, 10:39 AM
CHAS
Bernie's popularity is dropping Smiler

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.