well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Got pet hair?

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got pet hair?
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted
This OXO lint brush is the berries. It has a sleeve that cleans the brush and collects the hair at the detachable bottom to be thrown away. Great tool.

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.c...keyword=lint-brushes

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13562 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
Oy! Have I got pet hair! And 90% of my wardrobe is polarfleece

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Amazon has them too.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13562 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Now you tell me, when I'm down to one little old dog who doesn't shed much. Where was this product when I had two goldens and Newfie hanging around here???

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37954 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
ThumbsUp

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25712 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Our last cat had so much fur we called her a Siberian Shorthair. She seemed to have two or three sub-coats of fur…when you petted her, loose fur flew everywhere.

A year after she died, we were still sweeping up gobs of fur when we cleaned the floors.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13816 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
A year after she died, we were still sweeping up gobs of fur when we cleaned the floors.

I still find the odd sling of slobber here and there--say, on a book spine.

The last Mastiff has been gone ten years now.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Ohhhh, thank you! Most of my wardrobe is black, with colorful knitted accessories. And I am covered with cat hair that is very obvious.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Just ordered.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post