well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Medical Deep State ...

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medical Deep State ...
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
What Trump Thinks, at least

quote:
The meeting agenda that day had been drafted so Hahn could walk members through the vaccine approval process, a senior administration official said. Hahn said the timing was the sole result of independent decisions made by Pfizer on collecting and reviewing the information, according to three senior administration officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal affairs.

Azar, Hahn’s boss, pointedly contradicted Hahn in front of Vice President Pence, asserting that the FDA’s actions had in fact contributed to a delay in Pfizer’s announcement. He also asked questions that some officials thought suggested Azar believed Pfizer’s timing was affected by political motivations.

quote:
Trump called Hahn shortly before he tweeted Monday and was “screaming at him” about the Pfizer announcement, in the words of one senior administration official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive matters.

Are people like Hahn so lacking in ego and self respect that they would take Trump's spittle in the face, wipe it off, and comment on the rain? Is he so desperate to hang on to a mediocre paycheck for two more months?

I can say confidently that were I in his position, a resignation letter would be on the president's desk that day and an op-ed would appear in the Washington Post a few days later.

Posts: 12530 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I would bet that anyone that agrees to work with tRump signs some pretty strongly worded non-disclosure agreements, making that op-ed in the Post a door-opener to endless lawsuits...

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7554 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post