well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Mike Bloomberg’s money buys him a very different kind of campaign. And it’s a big one.

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mike Bloomberg’s money buys him a very different kind of campaign. And it’s a big one.
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
$$$$

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25712 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
He strikes me as the Democratic version of Spanky.

Fabulously wealthy. New York. Arrogant. Old.

And clueless as to how middle class regular guys like me get on day to day.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Are the Dems going to lose snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again?

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25712 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Looks like it.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump tweeting about “Mini Mike Bloomberg” and announcing he would bar reporters for Bloomberg’s eponymous news organization from his campaign events. (The top editor of Bloomberg News has said the organization will continue to cover the presidential race, while refraining from investigating Bloomberg or his Democratic rivals.)

Do we really want this? I understand that Trump has Fox News and the other wackos (Breitbart, etc.) in his pocket, but is the right answer creating a Democrat-leaning propaganda arm? Especially because you own it?

Seriously, I am surprised that this hasn't been met with more concern. When I brought it up on FB, the comments were (paraphrasing), "everyone does it." Is it OK when it's "our side"?

Grrrrr.

Posts: 35380 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post