well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Moderna Is the Devil

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/7583975797

17 September 2022, 01:24 PM
QuirtEvans
Moderna Is the Devil
Well, not really. But I had an unpleasant reaction to the Moderna vaccine and boosters. A 102 degree fever each time, achy joints, muscle pain ... like a moderate flu.

We got the bivalent vaccine last night, and the only one available where we wanted to go was Pfizer, so I got Pfizer. My reaction has been far more muted. I'm under the weather today, but it's nothing like my reaction to the Moderna vaccine.

I guess it's Pfizer from now on for me.
17 September 2022, 01:32 PM
ShiroKuro
All my shots so far have been Moderna, and my side effects got worse after each one.

Maybe I'll go with Pfizer too for the new bivalent one

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

17 September 2022, 02:13 PM
pianojuggler
My initial two were Moderna. I’ve been alternating since then. The effects have been about the same with both. I just plan to spend a couple days in bed after each shot.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

17 September 2022, 04:22 PM
RealPlayer
My experience has been like SK’s. All Moderna, with worse side effects each time.

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

17 September 2022, 04:31 PM
dolmansaxlil
My first shot was Astra Zeneca but the other three were Moderna. Side effects were the worst with the first Moderna shot and have gotten better each time. For my 4th dose I had a bit of a headache and a bit of a sore arm but that’s it.

"Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." ~ Henri Cartier-Bresson

17 September 2022, 07:38 PM
CHAS
This week I had an allergy shot on Monday.
Pfizer bivalent Tuesday.
Allergy shot and flu shot Friday.

I am now bulletproof.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

19 September 2022, 06:41 AM
Mary Anna
All of mine have been Pfizer, and my side effects have been mild. A sore arm. A little malaise. Sometimes a headache. And that's it.

Mary Anna Evans
http://www.maryannaevans.com
MaryAnna@ermosworld.com

19 September 2022, 08:22 AM
QuirtEvans
I had one sorta-bad day with the Pfizer vaccine. Around a 100 degree fever, no real chills.

I was fine the next day.

Pfizer from now on.
19 September 2022, 11:56 AM
markj
All Moderna for us.

1st reaction was the worst for everyone but ranged from sore arm and a little tired, to down for a day or so in bed with zero energy.

2nd, 3rd and 4th shots, were much milder reactions for everyone with the last two being just sore arms.
20 September 2022, 12:35 AM
piqué
Out of five jabs (i had pfizer bivalent today) only the one moderna booster gave me real trouble. I felt awful for a week and my arm was hot, itchy, and swollen.

I have zero symptoms from today so far--not even a sore arm.

fear is the thief of dreams