well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Negative COVID tests...and other recent COVID news
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Negative COVID tests...and other recent COVID news
 Login/Join

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShiroKuro:
Yep, most of the people I'm seeing who test positive have had a PCR test through a pharmacy or workplace.

We have those gov't issue tests as well but I don't know if we'll ever use them, what's the point if they're so unreliable?

the home tests are valuable if you test positive. if you test negative but have symptoms and you want to know, get a PCR test.

if you have any kind of symptoms, just don't go anywhere you could infect others. i have had it up to here with people i'm supposed to see telling me
"oh, it's just allergies"
"oh, it's just a cold, my test was neg"

those people go on my **** list if they think i'm getting anywhere near them.

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
i have had it up to here with people i'm supposed to see telling me
"oh, it's just allergies"
"oh, it's just a cold, my test was neg"

Same!

I am fortunate to still have the option to get a PCR test through work, and AFAIK, they're easy to get elsewhere in town.

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18524 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post