well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Super Bowl Plans?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Bowl Plans?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted
Family coming over for football and snacks. Snowing like hell but they say they’re coming any way.

Currently watching the Puppy Bowl with a big curly dog on my lap.

What are your plans?

--------------------------------
Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 35003 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
What are your plans?

Just over here googling "when is the super bowl 2022"

Leaving

My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18612 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
No plans to watch, though unlike most years I actually have a preference which team wins (Bengals).

(Though when the patriots we’re doing well I often had a preference about which team lost lol)

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33806 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13584 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Mik is all in Big Grin

Posts: 35384 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:

Where are you?

Posts: 35003 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Plan to continue my life long record of never not once ever watching a football game.

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17692 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
I didn’t have a dog in the fight and don’t much care about football one way other.

But that was one hell of a game! ThumbsUp

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
My neighbor and I went for our annual motorcycle ride. Got a really good burger, rode a few twisty roads, stopped for a cuppa, then home. It was sunny and 50.

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30039 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
I identify with the internet meme: “I like the Super Bowl for the commercials and the food. I don’t care how many baskets they get.”

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13831 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
Steve, I was at home with friends. It was a heck of a game. I'd be more dejected if I didn't think they have aa great chance of being back next year. Such a young team with so much talent. If we build an O-line that gives Burrow time to work we'll be unstoppable.

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I went to fill up the gas tank at the beginning of the game - no lines!

Watched a bit then ordered in Thai - pretty quiet there, I don't think that is normal food for the superbowl.

Actually enjoyed the half-time show... It might be the first I've seen that was crafted for the cameras more than the crowd? Of course, I'm sure there were plenty of screens at the stadium to watch!

I like when games come down to the end - this was a good year for that.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7565 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
I loved the halftime show. All the aging rap stars. A real walk down memory lane.

Posts: 19765 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
The stage design especially was great. The show was much better than The Weekend last year with all his dancers wearing tighty whities on their heads.

But my favorite halftime show ever was Prince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys