well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Robin Sutherland Tribute Online Concert

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robin Sutherland Tribute Online Concert
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted
Sutherland was a local favorite. He lost his lover a few years before he retired and talked about it one night
he was bitter.
He had an attitude. He wore gray slacks, a tuxedo shirt, large wooden beads, and no shoes to
play the Goldberg Variations.
The program for the concert and the page to go to: Tribute
There are other videos at that page that may be good.

--------------------------------
Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25850 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! And the word of the day....

quote:
his coruscating virtuosity

I had to look up "coruscating". Big Grin

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

Posts: 38215 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
So did I

coruscating
[ˈkôrəˌskādiNG]
ADJECTIVE
flashing; sparkling.
"a coruscating kaleidoscope of colors"
synonyms:
sparkling · shining · bright · brilliant · gleaming · glittering · twinkling · scintillating · flashing · shimmering · shimmery · scintillant
brilliant or striking in content or style.
"the play's coruscating wit"
synonyms:
brilliant · dazzling · scintillating · exhilarating · stimulating · invigorating · [more]

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25850 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post