well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I just bought a new car!!
Page 1 2 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I just bought a new car!!
 Login/Join

Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new wheels!

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Nina! Smiler

--------------------------------
“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13817 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Cool! I have a 2015 RAV4 and really like it (though Mr. Jodi says it’s too loud and not zippy enough on the hills on the highway (but we go 80mph here in Montana)

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20467 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! So nice to have a brand new car. And one that uses so little gas! Yes

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post