well-temperedforum.groupee.net
Speaking of vaccines - BioNTech strikes gold again

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9130004433/m/7113934597

14 January 2021, 11:53 AM
markj
Speaking of vaccines - BioNTech strikes gold again
A potential vaccine for multiple sclerosis.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sc...bkxxXif9UF41w7O9fNt8

My sister has MS. It's been in remission, but she has to take this extremely expensive drug every month to keep it there.
14 January 2021, 11:57 AM
wtg
Very interesting. Hopefully the results in the mouse studies carry through to primates; often it's the case that they don't.

But still, some hope!

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

14 January 2021, 12:00 PM
Steve Miller
That's great news! My wife's sister has MS and suffers terribly. I'll send this article along to her. Thanks! ThumbsUp

Meanwhile, that may be the worst website I have ever seen. It's nearly impossible to read without AdBlock. It's completely impossible to read with AdBlock because they lock you out until you turn it off.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

14 January 2021, 12:04 PM
wtg
I use Brave most of the time. It has a built-in adblocker (and a bunch of other nifty stuff) and for whatever reason I find that I don't often get locked out of sites that detect adblockers.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

14 January 2021, 12:05 PM
markj
I don't visit such places often. I don't really use ad-block any more. I pay premiums to places like Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, etc. to avoid ads.