well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Et tu Joe

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Et tu Joe
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted
So Biden gets caught with top secret docs at an old office. Most likely negligence rather than intentional malfeasance like Trump, but still….

Dems need another candidate for 2024, and much as I like Kamala, it’s not her.

Who would you support?

J

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Dan
posted Hide Post
Truth be told, I'm gonna support the democratic candidate. While I have voted for republican candidates in the past, there's no way the republicans will nominate a moderate. And I won't support a nut case or a candidate that has zero chance of winning. So, that leaves the dems.

Buttigieg and AOC are the only two that come to mind. I'm sure there are many others but since I consciously avoid reading anything related to politics I can't come up with any names.

I would vote for Biden or Clinton with great reluctance - but I would vote for them.

Posts: 1534 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
There is no potential candidate in the public sphere at this time who would get my vote.

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post