well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    I got my appointment!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I got my appointment!
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
I'm thinking best case for me will be May unless our governator changes the rules. I do think they are overlooking people who have chronic (but managed) health care issues.

In our state, the only health issues that push someone into the first wave are ones that require in-home or residential care. There are a lot of other conditions that make someone especially vulnerable (asthma and COPD, for example) that don't require residential or in-home care. I do wish they would address those.

Right now, the criteria for the first wave are pretty much age-related, health care workers, and educators. Maybe prison population, I'm not sure about that one.

We're in stage 2 here, although they seem to have broken stage 2 into sub-stages. I'm in the second part of stage 2, which just opened up. For once, high blood pressure does something good for me.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
I'm thinking best case for me will be May unless our governator changes the rules. I do think they are overlooking people who have chronic (but managed) health care issues.

In our state, the only health issues that push someone into the first wave are ones that require in-home or residential care. There are a lot of other conditions that make someone especially vulnerable (asthma and COPD, for example) that don't require residential or in-home care. I do wish they would address those.

Right now, the criteria for the first wave are pretty much age-related, health care workers, and educators. Maybe prison population, I'm not sure about that one.

Yes, the prison population is ahead of us.

I wish they’d address pre-existing conditions as well as age. At least by the time they get past the 65 and up population, before they open it to all comers.

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Today was the first day my age group could theoretically try to get an appointment time.

I checked every hour or two starting from when they first allowed us to check in, and there were no appointments available until five minutes ago.

I am now scheduled for this Thursday! I’m guessing I lucked into logging in just as they uploaded a new batch of open slots. I think there are about 60,000 of us in my demographic, and they’re going to do maybe a couple of thousand of us this week.

The fact that I have a teeny bit of extra free time on my hands these days I think paid off for me.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Today was the first day my age group could theoretically try to get an appointment time.

I checked every hour or two starting from when they first allowed us to check in, and there were no appointments available until five minutes ago.

I am now scheduled for this Thursday! I’m guessing I lucked into logging in just as they uploaded a new batch of open slots. I think there are about 60,000 of us in my demographic, and they’re going to do maybe a couple of thousand of us this week.

The fact that I have a teeny bit of extra free time on my hands these days I think paid off for me.

More importantly, my appointment is before Jon’s. I told them I was a 26-year-old grocery clerk…

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:

More importantly, my appointment is before Jon’s. I told them I was a 26-year-old grocery clerk…

hysteric

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
quote:

hysteric

ROTFLMAO

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25677 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
quote:

hysteric

ROTFLMAO

Evil

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9789 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Got shot number one at Walgreens this morning, and it was really a well-run organized deal.

Got confirming emails and a phone call the day before, and was in and out in 25 minutes, including the 15 minute wait afterwards.

No side effects so far, except for the occasional urge to buy Microsoft products…

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34852 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jon-nyc
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I’m calling bs, you would have received it back in January.

If you think looting is bad wait until I tell you about civil forfeiture.

Posts: 33797 | Location: On the Hudson | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
Got shot #2 on Tuesday. Just slight injection discomfort - but no more than the first time (Pfizer).

Posts: 9597 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got shot number one at Walgreens this morning, and it was really a well-run organized deal.

Got confirming emails and a phone call the day before, and was in and out in 25 minutes, including the 15 minute wait afterwards.

No side effects so far, except for the occasional urge to buy Microsoft products…

Ha, you got the Gates microchip!

Jf

Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17671 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Wow, am I the only unvaccinated person here?

Posts: 19757 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Mary Anna is not vaccinated, although she'd like to be. We are currently in phase 2; she's phase 3.

Posts: 45725 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I am not as of yet. Mass is still on step 2 of phase 2 meaning folks over 65.

It is said that will take a month to get through.

I am just expecting to be on the bottom of the list that way if I pop up sooner, it will be a pleasant surprise.

I am so tired of the whole thing. My young coworkers are like the kids in the back seat saying "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

I am just trying to ignore it as it is starting to make me a bit batty. Razzer

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post