Notify
Tools

Elon
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted
quote:
Elon Musk said Wednesday that he plans to create a "Super Moderate Super PAC" that would back centrist candidates in the future.

"I'm thinking of creating a 'Super Moderate Super PAC' that supports candidates with centrist views from all parties," Musk, who has previously described himself as a "moderate," said on Twitter. He made the remarks in response to a Twitter user who asked if his political donations "will be evenly spread out, as you do always."

quote:
Musk on Wednesday also said that he is leaning toward voting for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for president, should he run for office in 2024.

"I voted for Mayra Flores – first time I ever voted Republican. Massive red wave in 2022," wrote Musk, referring to the Texas Republican who beat Democrat Dan Sanchez in a special election on Tuesday to serve as the first Mexican-born congresswoman in the U.S.

When asked by a Twitter user whether he would vote Republican in 2024, Musk responded, "tbd (to be decided)," adding in another tweet, "I supported Yang last time, but DeSantis has a better chance of winning."

https://www.newsweek.com/elon-...t-candidates-1716047

popcorn

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37940 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
The article says he considers DeSantis a moderate. Confused

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Still glad I did not buy a Tesla

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25711 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post